Re: [DML] Fuel Tank Supplier (Was: Delorean Vin#000570)

Re: [DML] Fuel Tank Supplier (Was: Delorean Vin#000570)

Those of you who drive your DeLoreans daily, know that you have to fill gas
very, very often compared to any other car be it old or new!
Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759

I don't know why you think this way. I live in Wichita Kansas and about three and a half years ago I bought my DeLorean in Chicago. My girlfriend and I drove up in my car (1985 Camaro - V-8) and I drove the D back as she followed. I had far more range in the D than she had in the very well maintained Camaro. We would stop when the Camaro was empty and I would easily have between 1/4 and 1/2 a tank left in the DeLorean. My DeLorean has a manual transmission if that matters?

Just curious!?

Matthew
VIN 5524
Oct. '81