Re: [DML] still problems with cooling

Christian, What Dave said is true about the circuit breakers. The circuit
breakers click on and off just like a relay and make a louder noise., but
they are not supposed to unless there is a problem. The the Coolant fan relay
will also make a quiter click as it turnes on and off, but if the contacts
are burn't or bad the fans won't come on or may come on intermitally. Since
you know the fans are good, the otterstst is good, then make sure all the
contacts are pushed in good , replace the CB with a 40A. Then the only thing
left assuming the wiring is ok would be the coolant fan relay.
You can see some of the up graded replacements on my web site. If you have
any questions, you can call my cell # at 972-672-3739.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/modifications/shtml