Looking for a project Delorean

Hi all,

I am looking for a "project" Delorean in the UK. I'm not sure of the
best way to go about this... should I be looking in the US and have
it shipped to the UK? or is there any chance of finding such a
project in the UK. As far as I can see most of the cars in the UK
seem to be in pretty good condition. Is this a correct assumption?

What sort of price should I be expecting to pay in the UK/US I have
looked in a few classics magazines and they all say the same thing
about 3,000 - 4,000 UK pounds.

I have very little mechanical experience so I would be learning on
the job, can you give me any advice as to the best books to buy to
help with the restoration.

Is there anything that I must make sure is in ok condition for
example I presume if the chassis is badly rusty it will cost a huge
amount of money to sort out.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Regards

Kieran