Re: Subject:: What you see IS NOT always what you get

Re: Subject:: What you see IS NOT always what you get

This in regards to the Below post I sent in:

IF Anybody got offended,I am truly sorry,I did NOT MEAN to put
anybody or any Business Down,(that is why I used xx in place of
names,places,vins ect.)I was just going by what the present owner
told me,I tried to email any business in this post but they only got
returned to me,as undeliverable,so I had no choice but to go by what
the present owner was telling me(and it was unfavorable)He claimed
the vehicle was in the shop for 6 months,stuff like that,I do NOT
personally know the present owner,of that delorean in Question,BUT I
DID meet ROB GRADY onece at a Delorean meet at Sturbridge Village
Massachuetts meet (a long time ago)And he seemed to be a VERY nice
person,who seemed to know Deloreans very well,and would be right
there to explain to people to make sure they were "doing it right".
Again the main purpose of that post is/was to get the word out,to do
your homework,and talk to all previous owners,and just because it HAS
virgin SS panels does not mean it could not have been salvaged in its
past.And just because a Delorean is painted does not make it a past
accident car.

Claude
000570

Again My Sincere apoligies to any,person,or business.
YOU ARE THERE TO HELP FELLOW DELOREAN OWNERS,and I personally commend
any business(or Person) who Helps promote or improve on our
Deloreans.