Re: still problems with cooling

That would be the circuit breaker. Probably need a new one - not very
expensive, a common NAPA part but of course the DMC places can get
then for you too, with instructions. There are three circuit breakers
in the electrical compartment, the one off by itself near the lock
module (runs the door locks), and two next to the relays closer to
the front of the car. You can't see them unless you get your head
back there. One of those two is the fan breaker. They are small boxy
things, about 1/2 inch by 1 inch by 1 inch, with two studs sticking
out, and some fairly heavy wiring going to them. The original
breakers are too small, and should be upgraded. The one for the fans
is the one with a brown/orange wire and a brown/black wire going to
it, it should be rated at 40A, normally the left of the two but they
often get switched around. The other one with four brown wires is the
heater blower it should be rated at 30A. If someone reversed them
(not unusual) that would cause the problem. If the originals (smaller
ratings, 25A and 30A) are still in there, that could be a problem too.

Dave Swingle