From: Christian Williams [mailto:delorean@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 6:38 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] still problems with cooling

...I backed out of the garage with the door open when I heard a loud click
from the relay compartment and then the cooling fans came on. With the
otterstat jumped, the fans should have been on the entire time. Prior to
jumping the otterstat, I've heard this loud click from the relay
compartment before. ...
Any idea on what could be clicking and controlling the fans?

Happy fourth to everyone!

-Christian