[ETDOC] JULY 8 MEET at Biltmore Estate, Ashville, NC

[ETDOC] JULY 8 MEET at Biltmore Estate, Ashville, NC

OK- I think I have everything figured out :p...

Saturday night (July 7) I will be in around 8pm-ish at the
Quality Inn Biltmore, the nearest hotel to Biltmore
Estate..after we check in to the hotel, anyone interested
can meet us for dinner at the TGIFriday's at the hotel.

Then the next morning, the one's interested in going in for
pictures at 7:30am will meet, again, in the same
TGIFriday's parking lot. Then we will proceed with Renee'
Pisani of the estate to the house for picture taking (I
PRAY it isn't raining!) After pictures we can either stay
or
batch of Sunday morning arivees, then we will proceed to
the Group Sales office for everyone to get their passes to
get in. We will leave TGIFriday's parking lot at 9:30am to
go forth to the estate.

So, I see at around 9:45 we will be all lined up in front
of the house and the guests that want to see everything can
go look around. Since I have seen the place a few times, I
can stay with the cars so that the rest can go look around
and everyone can rest assure that the cars are attended.

Then, say around 1pm we will all drive to the restaurant to
eat; which will be followed with the drive, which Scott
Cagle will be in charge of...The drive is scheduled to be
around 3 hours of scenic beauty.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to call or email.

Aaron Posey
www.etdoc.com
cadysrme(AT)yahoo.com