      1. "rippeled seats" (was Vin 173???)
           From: "Michael" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Hot Start frustration
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Paint removal
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Air Metering Unit
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. New Insurance site.
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Automatic Car Wash boo boo
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      7. [ETDOC]  JULY 8 MEET at Biltmore Estate, Ashville, NC
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Air Metering Unit
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. RE: DMC Prices
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:05:43 -0400
   From: "Michael" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: "rippeled seats" (was Vin 173???)

Mike and others,

Your seats do look like they are in excellent condition, but not "like
new"
condition.  From the factory, the seats did have a bit of a ripple effect.
For comparison, check out the 2 links below. The first one is from Mike
P's
car, and the second one is from my former car

Mike Pike: http://www.iqintermedia.com/~pikem/MVC-077F.JPG  (original
seats,
right?)
Mike Babb: http://www.babbtechnology.com/pics/3472images/inside/brake.jpg
(replaced seats - about 1000 miles on them when the picture was taken)

Cheers,

Michael C. Babb