From: ultra@xxxx [mailto:ultra@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 12:45 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] AC Problems

While driving around today, enjoying nearly 400 peacefull miles of country
cruising
in the D, I encountered 2 different problems with the AC system, although it
still seemed to work.

First problem, the AC compressor would turn on and off VERY fast, (up to
several
times a second.) It started only doing this intermitently, but now it seems
to do it constantly at anything above an idle (and sometimes, even idle). I
dont know any service history on my AC system, and I am guessing it is low
on
freon. Any other possibilities?