Re: [DML] AC Problems

Jim,
Always check your electrical connections first. The fact that the system worked fine
the day before tends to lead me to believe that some connector is loose or dirty. Start
in the engine compartment under the "Integument Cover" in the right corner. Trace the
pink wire from the compressor to the connector, remove and WD40 the contacts. Check the
number 10 fuse. Check the low pressure cutout switch located behind the right front
wheel.

Next, get a set of gages and check the pressures when the compressor cuts out. If the
pressure is above 30 pounds then the low pressure cutout switch is suspect.

Several people have said to use a public vacuum cleaner like at a gas station, and
place it over the drain tube and suck out the gook.

Dave Sontos
vin 02573