Re: [DML] are there d's with minimal troubles?

Re: [DML] are there d's with minimal troubles?

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: This thread is pretty much exhausted and there is little new informative content, so I'm dropping further posts on this.]

I have to concur. I never really thought about trying
to do maintenance on a vehicle until now. Members in
the club have encouraged me to tackle some of the
repairs myself. I'm finding it to be challenging but
not overly difficult. I always, however, ask if I
should try to do something myself. The vast majority
of the time it's I should! If I get backed into a
corner, they help me out. Extremely rewarding!

Dwayne
Vin# 1370