Re: Car cover

I have one of the car covers from Wal Mart. I believe that they only
sell one brand. Size #2 will fit the DeLorean, and it does say it
specificly on the box as well. The cover itself is a light blue-ish
gray, and comes with it's own storage pouch sewn onto it. It also has
2 built in grommets on the sides.

I can tell you that the cover fits very well, and is in fact VERY
snug. I use two bungee cords in the grommets to hold the cover down
from wind. And there is just engouh cover left to not only cover up
the facias completly, but to also tuck under the tires.
The only downside is that the lower lip of the front spoiler can
sometimes pop out from under the cover. So it's not quite as exact as
the official cover by DMC pictured in the catalogue. Plus aesthetic
wise, the DeLorean has the side 'pouches' for the side mirrors. Other
than that, it is quite a good fit for under $20. If you wanted
anything more exact, you would probably have to order it custom.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, CBL302@xxxx wrote:
> --- In dmcnews@xxxx, BondAtomic@xxxx wrote:
> > I am pretty desperate: does anyone have a cover for sale? The one
> with the bag that says DeLorean. I am in need for one, and called
DMC