Re: [DML] are there d's with minimal troubles?

Re: [DML] are there d's with minimal troubles?

Mike, I think the moderator basically already answered your question pretty well. I think another point could be made that _all_ older cars develop problems here and there that need TLC. That is largely what the list is for. But that's not to say that the DeLorean has _nothing but_ problems. Mine also has about 140,000 miles on it, I drive it about 3-4 days a week and despite the occasional "hot start" problem I never have anything majorly horrible happen while I'm driving. Sure, it still needs things fixed here and there, but once it got into decent running condition my D has been very reliable. So definately don't judge the DeLorean by the posts you see here on the list. Most of what you see here are common problems that creep up from time to time but can be easily fixed.

So take care and good luck in getting your D in the future! I had to wait about 8 years for mine...with a lot of patience and dedication it will happen, :)

Richard