Re: replacing the plastic line (was "plastic clutchline syndrome?")

Re: replacing the plastic line (was "plastic clutchline syndrome?")

As long as you are buying the clutch line from a Delorean vender, they
are the best source of first-hand information. They all will spend as
much time with you on the phone talking you or your mechanic through
any procedure as long as you buy their parts. As far as replacing the
line there is no magic way to do it. NEVER reuse the brake fluid and
use DOT 4. There is a high likelyhood that after flushing out the
system with the fresh brake fluid you will find that the slave and or
the master cylinder will start to leak which is why most will tell you
that as long as you are in there to do the cylinders too so you only
have to bleed the system once.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757