More Horsepower

It seems that just about everyone has a suggestion on how to get more
horsepower. I was always under the impression that before you start
with oxygen intake and fuel mixture....you need to begin with the
exhaust system. Who out there can suggest an effecient and cost
effective way to get more horsepower out of a Delorean's exhaust
system without replacing it. If I am going to do this type of
project I want to do it right, and work on the whole system and not
just a muffler upgrade. The only thing, is that before I do anything
I would love to hear of others experiences.

By the way if you are sick of having a weak and embarrasing horn? I
just installed a WOLO Airmite 2 dual tone air horn...and trust me no
one cuts me off anymore. It install is about 30 minutes and works
awesome. I got it from a local auto parts store for $25.

Thanks so much.

Roy Reuter