Re: Mismatched VIN/Build months

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: According to the production chronology information (downloadable at DMCNews.com), the October VINs span approximately 4214-5997. This puts VIN 4512 in the October builds near the beginning of the month. The August VINs span approximately 2533-3508.]

If VIN 4597 is an August build, would that mean that 4512 (which is
an Oct. build) was pulled off the assembly line and then finished in
October?

Erik
4512 Oct. or Aug?
> possible explanation (partially backed up by a De Lorean Motor
Company