Re: Mismatched VIN/Build months

I don't understand how VIN 4597 has an August build date. Anybody
have any ideas? I could see how a car intended to have an August
build date would end up in October, but October to August doesn't
make sense.

Erik

> [MODERATOR'S NOTE: According to the production chronology
information (downloadable at DMCNews.com), the October VINs span
approximately 4214-5997. This puts VIN 4512 in the October builds
near the beginning of the month. The August VINs span approximately
2533-3508.]