Re: High idle speed

Make sure that the throttle cable isn't sticking and that the throttle
spool is moving all of the way to idle. Check at the idle position
that the idle micro is clicking on when the throttle is returning to
idle. It seems like there is a delay in the idle system comming on.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Arne Hofmann (Beta LAYOUT GmbH)"