           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: L Sandel <ls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
           From: SGSKBM@xxxxxxx
           From: "Ben" <tahoe98@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Vicky Miller" <delo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
           From: Sacha Prins <sacha@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Brake squeal
           From: hrlyrngr1@xxxxxxx
     16. The $5 window fix
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:15:46 -0000
   From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Brake squeal

Assuming that we are working with all good parts try using an #80 grit
sander attachment on an electric drill and then put a circular pattern
on the front rotors on both sides and then roughen up the pads with
#80 paper and use the brakes lightly for about 500 miles until the
pads and rotors wear in. If this doesnt work you might have the wrong
pads. If they are too hard they will be noisy.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, johndmc57@xxxx wrote:
> Do anyone have any suggestion on how to get rid of brakes squeal
from
> the front brakes I have tried all the products for eliminating brake
> squeal but I think it is going to take more than a quick fix.

Message: 2