Re: Acceleration Problems,

The first thing to check is the frequency valve. It should be buzzing
like an angry hornet on the right side valve cover. This is the fuel
enrichment circuit and if it isn't working it makes accelerating
difficult. The usual culprit is the lambda relay which provides power
to the circuit and has a tendency to fail.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757