Thanks Joe

Last week, I started out on a 3000 mile round trip in my Delorean. (Went to
Florida to play on the beaches.) When I was 144 miles in to the trip the
lower speedo cable broke. (New cable that I had just installed. Isn?t that
the way it always works?)

Since I was going by DMC Joe?s place on the way, I decided to drop in on him
to see if he just might have a cable in stock that I could buy, to get
things back in perfect order again. Joe did not have a cable in stock, but
he did have a used cable, that he let me borrow from another Delorean. (Joe
the cable did make it through the whole trip. I will take it off the car
tomorrow, and ship it back to you.)
I want to take the time here to thank Joe for the assistance in solving my
problem.

Other then the speedo cable the Delorean was flawless though out the trip. I
even got by McGuire?s Irish Pub, in Pensacola, to check out the Delorean
dealer sign that they have on the wall and too have a fantastic steak, with
some Irish beer.

To let the interested members on the list know my Delorean is for sale. I
have found another interest that I would like to pursue. The Delorean is
very well maintained, Oct 81 and has every update there is on it (except
Tankzilla, if it is not broke don?t fix it). I also have all the recordson
the car and $20,000 or so in receipts. This is a car that you can drive and
enjoy. Beautiful inside and out. The price on the car is $24,000. If you are
interested you can e-mail me at doctor280(at)triad.rr.com or call (336)
712-9301

Robert Starling
Vin#05252