Tires

Hey list,
I just thought I would let everyone know (In case you didn't already know) that there is a site called tirerack.com they have a listing for DeLorean and they have Great priced I just got two rear tires shipped to my door Firestone (yea I know lol) Firehawks. for $131.00. At least I think that is a good price. Well at the least check it out! I was surprised that they had a listing for DeLorean. The people on the phone were really nice too. All right, just thought I'd let everyone know.
Thanks for listing!

Ryan- vin.#16301