[DML] Re: Trapped in a DeLorean?

Yes you can. The idea is that you want to disconnect power going to
the door lock module so by using your cutoff switch on your battery,
you are doing the same thing. But be warned! If you reconnect the
battery without disconnecting the faulty lock module it will lock the
doors again and depending on how long the module applies power to the
solenoids it will burn up the solenoinds and the main wiring harness
going to the doors!! Trust me..(the module failed on a previous owner
of my D)..it's no fun to replace the main wiring harness in the doors
since you have to snake that thick harness through tight channels in
the door.

Steve