DeLorean Stalker!!

Hi all,

I think I am the first person to have a DeLorean stalker!

I drove my D to work on Tuesday and had my new springs fitted to the
front (thanks to Chris P DOC UK they look great). Anyway on my way to
work, approx 9 miles, I noticed a VW Polo had been behind me for a
long part of the journey, which was a bit odd as my route to work is
bit bazaar. Anyway I got to work and he pulled up around the corner
from me and came over. He told me how he had always wanted a DeLorean
and had never seen one in the flesh and that a friend of his had seen
it driving around Colchester at the weekend. He said when he saw it
he decided to follow, needless to say we chatted for 25 mins before I
insisted I had to go to work.

Is this the first case of a stalker who stalks cars?

James RG
England UK