Re: [DML] a few maybe related engine problems (long post!)

Re: [DML] a few maybe related engine problems (long post!)

Aaron, The De Lorean not having a computer to constantly monitor and self
correct the air/gas mixture has to be adjusted periodicallyr especially when
the 02 sensor has been replaced. All your describing seems to me to be air
flow meter related adjustment which is the positing of the control plunger..
I posted a new information on the web site about it under fuel system.
A 3mm allen wrench, in the hole in front of the fuel distributor to do the
adjustment with may do the trick. Don't take it out while doing the
adjustment, as you may loose your starting point. A 1/4 to 1/2 turn either
ditection may be enough. Be sure the car is normal operating temp. ( hot ).
Then take the tool out and plug the hole. I will have the proper plug shortly.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/fuelsystems.htm