RE. Trapped in a DeLorean

Yes!,

I have got my drivers door stuck before with me on the inside, I
think it was because my door locks were badly adjusted. I did S**t my
pants (not literally), I had to reach out of the window and unlock
the car using the key on the outside if I had dropped the key and
couldn't get out of the passenger side I could still be in there and
that was a year and a half ago!. Phew! :-)

Still haven't got round to fixing it and it does get stuck every once
in a while, guess I just like living on the edge.

James
England