[ETDOC] JULY 8 MEET at Biltmore Estate

Hey All-

I have decided that I will prolly go to Ashville,NC the
night of the 7th of July so that I can better prepare
everything for the meet on the morning of the 8th. So, if
anyone would be interested in staying at the same hotel as
I do and we could all go out for dinner or just sit around
and talk DeLoreans, that would be great!

If you are interested, just email me privatly and I will
let you know of the hotel I will be staying (haven't
decided as of yet, but will in a day or so).

Thanks,

Aaron Posey
ETDOC
3202