Damn It's Hot In Here!

Hello List,

My A/C condenser is bad and has a leak and needs replaced. I was
wondering if any one on the list has done the condenser replacment
before. If you have done this before (or if you know how) could you
please post the procedure. I look forward to any input on this and
thanks again.

Thanks and God Bless...
# 10694