From: Jerry Harry [mailto:jerryHarry@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 8:55 AM
To: DMCnews
Subject: [DML] Leaking fuel distributor

Hello List:
Well I found my gas leak, small as it is, it still must be fixed before I
can drive the car again.

This car had a small fire in the area below the air intake before I got it,
it had burned some of the vac lines and the face off the heater transfer vac
unit. I replaced all the copper seals thinking the gas was coming from one
of the lines after it sits for awhile.
The fuel distributor has a small gas leak on the back side at the joint were
the top and bottom haves meet.