From: <njp548@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2001 5:43 PM
Subject: [DML] Pektron webpage...

Hey List,

I was bored the other night and since I had the blue relay that was
supposed to control the cooling fans right here near my computer, I decided
to do a search on yahoo! to see what I could find on the manufacturer of
this relay..."Pektron". After the search came through, the second search
result was for the UK based Pektron company.

http://www.pektron.co.uk/

[moderator snip]