      1. Press photo / Artical
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. FW: SEMA Action Network
           From: "Michael C. Babb" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Cooling problems
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 4th speed fan switch
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. RE: A/c fixes
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: e-bay cars (was  DMC Prices)
           From: "Jack Singer" <jsinger@xxxxxxx>
      7. Automatic Car Wash
           From: badgeman46@xxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Mirror Paper Artical
           From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Nationality of DeLorean
           From: lovdmc12@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: Fuel system question - electical
           From: Chris Spratt <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: e-bay cars (was  DMC Prices)
           From: "Thompson, Dwayne A." <dathomps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: e-bay cars (was  DMC Prices)
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     13. Re: Cooling problems, update
           From: sprins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: Reluctant downshift.
           From: gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     15. RE: Beware Turtle Wax!
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. RE: Press photo / Article
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: AUTO trans update
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     18. Re: DMC Prices
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     19. Pektron webpage...
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: A/c fixes
           From: noflux@xxxxxxxxx
     21. Euro front plate holder
           From: L Sandel <ls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Accumalator
           From: paulheymeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     23. AC Compressor wont come on
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     24. RE: 1983 DeLorean 4-door
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. [ETDOC] Biltmore Estate, NC Meet
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:15:32 +0100
   From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Press photo / Artical

In today's (UK)  Daily Express ( 13th June 2001) newspaper, there is a half page feature, with nice photo about our beloved DeLoreans......it states that the cars now have "Cult status".....

Well worth getting hold of a copy if you can.

Chris P DOC UK

Message: 2