[DML] Pektron webpage...

Hey List,

I was bored the other night and since I had the blue relay that was
supposed to control the cooling fans right here near my computer, I decided
to do a search on yahoo! to see what I could find on the manufacturer of
this relay..."Pektron". After the search came through, the second search
result was for the UK based Pektron company.

http://www.pektron.co.uk/

And the funny thing about this is what it says on their very first page...

<<<<<<<Pektron plc is one of the UKâs leading electronics design and
manufacturing companies. We produce a vast range of controls for customers in
a variety of markets, most of which are designed and built to customersâ
specifications. A key reason for Pektronâs success is the ability of our
engineering department to produce technically sound and cost-effective design
within the most demanding timescales. >>>>>

I think its funny how they can talk so highly of themselves, but their past
eletrical work for the De Lorean could have made the engine overheat when the
cooling fans didn't turn on when they were supposed to. Just thought fellow
DMLers would get a kick out of this.

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>