Re: [DML] Relay in Engine Compartment

John

The relay gives an added boost to the coil when starting the car. It
effectively bypasses the first(top) of the resistors in series. Some people
have removed it and do not have any problems. It is a standard changeover
relay and is not shown on the wiring diagram. If you ever have a no start
problem then that area is always worth a quick check before pulling things
apart.

Regards

Chris
Vin 16327