Re: Ground and Mystery Wire

The Ground wire goes into the Ignition coil / Harness wire cover
where it is bolted to the steel plate that is against the firewall
(The coil is mounted against it). That bolt extends into the rear
wall as Jim described. If you take the big plastic cover that is over
the ignition coil / Harness wires, you will see it. It is approx in
the lower left area of it.

Steve