Delorean for sale - low oil pressure

Hi there. I am new to the Delorean world. I recently crashed my Buell S2T (motorcycle) and have decided it's maybe time to get off two wheels and into four. I've owned a variety of 60s/70s/80s muscle and sports cars. I started looking at Deloreans because they seem to be a very good value right now - I love the looks, and based on inflation, etc, in todays dollars new ones would be selling for about the cost of a Dodge Viper. Good condition 20K to 30K mile examples seem to be trading in the low to mid teens.
There is an '81 for sale in my area that I'm considering. It's a two owner car. The twenty-something year old owners' father bought it new. He's had it about 5 years and doesn't look like he's treated it exceptionaly well although claims it has always been garaged. It's a fairly early car, build date is June 81 and vin is 2044, mileage is 32K. He started out asking $14,000 but is now down to $12,000. Stainless steel is very good, original wheels are good. Leather on seats are as good as can be expected for being 20 years old. Transmission shifts well in all gears, but clutch is very stiff, which leads me to believe it needs to be replaced? There is some general wear and tear on the steering wheel hub, the leather piece on the drivers side that everyone seems to rub getting in and out. General condition just looks like it has been neglected in recent years. Oh, two things are broken. The radio doesn't work, and the passenger window won't roll up.
Here's the thing that has me questioning if I should even make an offer (I am thinking of offering $10,500). The oil pressure at idle is half way between 0 and the first hash mark (10 psi?). Above idle it goes to about the third hash mark (60 psi?).

So two questions for you owners out there. Would the oil pressure at idle scare you away? Is ~$11K a fair price for a car of this mileage and condition?

Thanks for your help.

Jack Janney