[DML] : Re: A one off factory Delorean W/a SS frame (Was Delorean galvan

[DML] : Re: A one off factory Delorean W/a SS frame (Was Delorean galvanized frames/

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxx> wrote:
> Claude,
>
> You can see a photo of the experimental stainless chassis on page
106 of Stainless Steel Illusion.

> DMC Joe

Yes,I have seen that pic,BUT my main question is this,if that
prototype Delorean at:
http://www.dmcnews.com/Resource/Prototype/prototype.html has/is the
only Delorean that had a Stainless Steel Frame installed/authorized
to be installed by JZD and Company,if so then that would be worth
more/or the same as the factory authorized twin turbo car,as James
(Espey)thinks it might have been a SS frame under it,also does
anybody know what happened to this delorean/where it is,so that
someone can take a better look at it to determine if it truly has a
SS frame under it,also the only Deloreans(as this D has front and
rear fiberglass fasicas) I have heard of with Fiberglass Fasicas,were
the 14 Test Mules that Lotus Engineering had(the orange bodied
fiberglass Deloreans as pictured in SSI(page 113)AND where are THOSE
Deloreans(as the one pic.on pg 113 showes a COMPLETE streetable
fiberglass bodied Delorean,another rare Delorean if it is still in
existance),which points in the direction that this car was a test
mule for Lotus purposes,and possible evaluation of putting a
stainless Steel frame under the Deloreans.Does anybody know more
about this Delorean,hopefully it went to someone who is taking good
care of it.
One more question that SS frame in SSI,is that the same one at the
Ulster Museuum ,where the mock up Delorean is.

Claude
000570