[DML] : Re: A one off factory Delorean W/a SS frame (Was Delorean galvan

[DML] : Re: A one off factory Delorean W/a SS frame (Was Delorean galvanized frames/

I think a while back someone one the list mentioned that Lotus had
all the DeLorean prototype cars destroyed in the early 1990's.

The twin turbo car I'm guessing that you're refering to is vin 501.
Last time I heard the car was for sale with a comple restoration
included from DMC Houston. So I have no idea as to it's condition. My
guess is it's still owned by the same man who acquired it at the
auction after DMC closed. I managed to dig the man's name up in an
article I have around here somewhere...

The prototype DeLorean from the Barret-Jackson was for sale at a
classic car dealership a while back. I don't remember the name of the
dealership, but it probably been sold by now.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, CBL302@xxxx wrote:
<SNIP>
> has/is the
> only Delorean that had a Stainless Steel Frame installed/authorized
> to be installed by JZD and Company,
<SNIP>