Car and Driver mention

 ok, this is kind of an obscure sighting, but humorous nonetheless. it was found in the Backfires section of the latest Car and Driver. this is in under the section where readers are responding to a previous article regarding the death of Oldsmobile. -Louie

"I am amused by the crocodile tears being shed by your editorial staff over the demise of the Oldsmobile marque. If your magazine had been even half as truthful over the years about the problems with Oldsmobiles as your writers now find space to admit, then perhaps-but only perhaps-it might still be around. Sal Ramirez, Carlsbad California

Right, Ramirez, we killed Olds, plus De Lorean, Bricklin, Studebaker, Packard, and yo mama. Next up? Well, Ferrari is starting to get on our nerves!-Ed."

YourName@xxxx -- it's free from <a href="http://www.delorean.com";> DeLorean Motor Company</a>!