Greenwich concours d'Elagance

This weekend is scheduled for a Concours d'Elegance. It will be held
on Saturday June 2 and Sunday June 3. I have been invited and will go
to represent our Marque. I will be there on Sunday June 3. For those
that are interested in attending the show further info is available
at www.greenwichconcours.com This show is said to be the East coast's
Pebble Beach. There will be vintage and antique cars, boats, and even
an airplane! The people exhibiting are encouraged to come in period
dress. This is not your average car show!
David Teitelbaum