To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2001 9:00 PM
Subject: [DML] To spray or not to spray that is the question....?

Hello,

My facias are in need of painting (I know you cant believe it LOL) but I
would like to paint them my self.

If anyone has redone there facias with spay paint please let me know
how it turned out. Also any tips you might have for painting the
facias would be much appreciated.

Thanks
God Bless...
1982 DEC-81 Build
Living the Dream and It only took me 17 Years to do it =)