To spray or not to spray that is the question....?

To spray or not to spray that is the question....?

Hello,

I searched the archives but I couldn't find the answers I needed. My
facias are in need of painting (I know you cant believe it LOL) but I
would like to paint them my self.

Im on a limited budget and I'm thinking that "GUN METAL GRAY" is the
closest color match to the factory paint, available in spay paint. I
refinished my rims using a spay paint process and they look great,
but I am very nervous about doing my facias. (If anyone needs the
process and the color combo's for the rims let me know)

If anyone has redone there facias with spay paint please let me know
how it turned out. Also any tips you might have for painting the
facias would be much appreciated.

Thanks
God Bless...
1982 DEC-81 Build
Living the Dream and It only took me 17 Years to do it =)