Re: painting louver

David, I repainted my louver also with the same paint, I think it
will work good with UV sun also. I just cleaned it good with soap and
water with Fantastick. Sanded it down to get the blemisheds out with
200 grit wet paper.Painted and It's still looks good almost a year
later.
John
WWW.specialTauto.com