Early Delorean Workshop Manuals

Hi DMCers,

I remember a discussion on List a while ago (can't find the postings though!?) about Workshop Manuals. I want to get an original early manual for the initial restoration work on vin # 00780 in S.California. I already have a photocopied later version manual in N.Ireland for my vin # 6425 but want the ORIGINAL early version.

I recall someone had said these manuals appear regurarly on Ebay and sell for around $100 ... does my memory serve me correctly? Does anyone have one for sale, or can point me in the right direction.

Any help would be appreciated. See y'all in Belfast.

Cheers, IAN