Fitting tires in the car?

Hopefully this question won't get moderated out again...

But can four new Yokohama AVS-Intermediate tires (no rims) fit inside the
car (assuming no passenger)?

It's a serious question... I can either have the tires shipped to me
directly (preferred), or have them dropped shipped to the installing
location (only if all four can't fit in the car). I would like to know my
options ahead of time, and figured someone out there might have tried this
before.

Thanks in advance,

-Hank