DeLorean for sale

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=591686435

Please pass this around to anyone who is interested. I have been a
member of this group for a while, and the help has been more than
wonderful. Unfortunately, I have to move on to another vehile.
Thanks to everyone.

I will most certainly address any questions on the vehicle.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Ben Boatright
VIN 10115
tahoe98@xxxx