Re: Fitting tires in the car?

Based on my experience yesterday, I'd say "no". I drove with two rear
tires side-by-side in the passenger seat (vertically, the door would
not close with the tires horizontal). If you are short you can get
one more behind the drivers seat on the package shelf horzontally,
but the seatback will be at a very "tall" angle. And you better not
have long legs.

Either make two trips to the tire mounting place, or put the car on
jackstands take the wheels and tires off and put all of them in a
minivan or pickup. (That's what I did in similar circumstances). Nice
thing about this is that you don't have to leave your car with
persons of dubious integrity.

Dave