[DML] Re: Warm-up Regulator?

I would not minimize the dangers in working on the fuel system. On the
Delorean the fuel is pressurized to about 100 psi. In addition to the
possibility of pressure injecting it into you skin or eyes even a
small leak will instantly vaporize and in the right proportions of air
not only can burn but is explosive. There are also the health hazards
of contact and inhalation. A small static spark is all of the energy
necessary to create an inferno destroying car, house, and you. If you
read the magazines relating to the car hobby you read about someone
at least once a year who got himself into trouble with gasoline.
Without appreciating the tremendous danger inherent in handling fuel
many people won't take the proper precautions. If someone is not
familiar with the safety procedures involved I would not recommend
working on the fuel system.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757