Re: Carpet Adhesive

To: Fernando and the List

To read about recommended adhesives for your DeLorean carpets read
the messages 14448, 14454, 14455. Or you can simply type in the word
adhesive in the blank box next to the button that says, 'Search
Archive', and it will take you on a journey of opinions, quotes,
general info., how to's, where to buy, where to get, and why the heck
is my car acting this way it wasn't doing it before I bought the darn
20 year old car.

Signed,
Mark R. Vanyo
VIN # 02261 is still in the shop.