Re: temp sending unit wiring

There is no resistor or capaciter in the wiring to the temp sensor.
The ground connection you see in the wiring diagram is internal to the
sensor. There is no reason to rewire the sensor as long as you can
connect the correct wire to the temp sensor which is located on the
front of the right side cylinder head up against the firewall. It is
very common that the wire gets knocked loose from working in that
area. I would concentrate on the fuel system and getting the motor
running as the temp sensor won't matter until then!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Soma576@xxxx wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> this weekend i would like to diagnose my temp sending unit
problem/temp gauge
> problem. right now it is stuck about 1/3 of the way up on the gauge
and it