Re: [DML] door dings caused by window regulator

Re: [DML] door dings caused by window regulator

John,

There is nothing objectionable in your message. It actually gave me a chuckle. I am rejecting it because the list is particularly busy right now, and I am asking a few regular posters to delay sending these messages for a while.

Feel free to resend it, or something like it, later. If I am moderating on a quiet day then I will approve it.

- Mike Substelny
this week's DML moderator

Walt, I don't have dings, are we supposed to.It sounds like were to
have dings. I want my dings. Will my car run better. Do I need to
change the oil.??????????
No dings
John

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Walter" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> The cable housing is the part that is causing the dents. The dents
are not
> very obvious, but on my car, these are the worst dings on both my
doors.
> When looking straight at the doors, the dents barely obvious;
however, when
> viewed from standing close to the front or rear of the car and
looking down
> the side -- particularly at night -- the dents are very obvious.
It makes